Er. B. C. Patnaik Institute of Elementary Education is the second campus of DAV Public School, Chandrasekharpur, which is meant for classes from LKG to Std.-IV. The campus is having over 1500 kids now.
It is named after the former Chairman of DAV School, Chandrasekharpur, late Er. B. C. Patnaik. Er. Patnaik was one among the pioneers on DAV movement in Bhubaneswar.
The new campus was formally inaugurated on 04 August 2013 by Mr. Punam Suri, President, DAV College Management Committee, New Delhi, on occasion of the silver jubilee celebration of the school.
Ms. Sanjita Sahu, Headmistress, Campus-II speaks to OdishaLive on the key features of the school and her long association with this leading educational institution of the state.